Work on your business, not just in your business.
The South Haven Region Business Hub’s Growth Series is designed for organizations at least 3 years old who want to grow. The process starts with technology called the Growth Wheel that identifies gaps and sets up a customized milestone-based plan for the organization to follow.
Along with one-on-one individual mentoring during the 14 weeks participants will attend in-person workshops focusing on additional processes for consistency and growth not identified through the Growth Wheel.
Program and Eligibility
Qualifications for Participants
- Minimum 3 years in Business
- $100,000 in Sales
- At least one full-time employee
- Business Owner in Van Buren County, M
Outcomes of the Growth Series
- A written Strategic Plan with implementable steps to grow to the next level.
- Financial documents (business, financial, marketing) that are lender ready.
- A website and strategic marketing tactics.
- A mentor to guide you throughout the growth series.
- Access to multiple small business resources.
After attending the Growth Series, you will gain more knowledge about the following:
- Understand your customers—pinpoint what your customer wants and how to adapt to their needs.
- Business solutions in starting small—test your solution by starting small and adjusting as needed.
- Getting, keeping, and growing customers—build relationships through messaging and marketing.
- Revenue, pricing, and distribution—figure out your logistics and how you’ll make money.
- Legal and accounting—understand the systems and structures you’ll need to support your business.
- Finance modeling—determine your costs and whether your business model is financially viable.
- Funding and raising capital—know your options for finding the funds you need to grow sustainably.
- Growth plan and goal-setting—gain momentum and leave with a strategy for achieving your goals.
- Celebrate—Reflect on your journey and celebrate your success. Your future starts now!
All South Haven Region Business Hub programs or co-sponsored events are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Arrangements for persons with disabilities are made when requested two weeks in advance.